Monday, July 28, 2008

Contest!!

Ok faithful readers (both of you!) , here's my chance to actually give something back to those of you who follow along with my goofy life.

Rick and I walked around the lake Saturday morning.
At one point, in the middle of the road, we come across a spread out pile of poo with about a 10 foot trail of toilet paper streaming from one of the 'nuggets'.
We were cracking up and for the life of both of us could not come up with a plausible story for how it got there.


We finished our walk and told Em and her friend about it. Of course they wanted to see. So I grabbed my camera and we drove back.
Someone had cleaned it up by the time we got there so you'll have to use mental pictures to inspire you. The contest is simple. Come up with the best story of how that little tableau appeared in the road. You have until Friday, August 1. Keep it family friendly, as the favorite will be chosen by majority vote of Rick, Em, Maggie and myself.
Winner gets a custom made, refillable journal hand made by yours truly.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

After Sir Lakealot finished his morning business he walked into the hallway to find his wife staring at a puddle of water on the floor.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"It's the new chambermaid," replied his wife, the Lady of the Lakes, "she's quite clumsy."

"Tsk," the Lord said in reply.

The new chambermaid came out of the room that the Lord had just vacated holding a very full pot at arms distance.

"Come clean up this water after you've finished emptying that chamber pot," the Lady of the Lakes demanded.

"Yes'm," said the chambermaid, moving faster and trying not to breathe.

The Lord and Lady shook their heads sadly at the unfortunate state of help these days. Then they heard a scream and a clanging sound.

The smelled the returning chambermaid before they saw her. She was covered in the Lord's excrement from head to toe.

"Oh my!" cried the Lady of the Lakes, rushing to her room.

"I..I'll go change my Lord," said the chambermaid.

"You will clean up that mess first," said the Lord. "I'm expecting a visit from King Rick and Queen Amy today."

Anonymous said...

You know how sometimes, after using the restroom, you come out with a ribbon of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe? That happened to me. After I used my foot as a plunger.