Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wii!!!!



OK ladies and gentlemen.

In an effort to generate some much needed revenue for the upcoming dance season I am giving away a Wii!

That's right, I said GIVING AWAY.

How do you become the lucky recipient of this technological wonder? It's easy. Just look over to your right a bit and you'll see the CHIP IN button on my sidebar. For every $10 donation you make you will get a number assigned by me. (I'll email you with your number). Once I've got 50 numbers, I'll use a random number generator online to choose the lucky number that will receive the wii. Easy, eh? So, donate!! My girls will thank you, and I will thank you, and you'll have a 1 in 50 chance to get a wii! If you want better odds, just donate more!

2 comments:

KaiteK said...

You need to update this thing! I never know what is going on at home any more. lol

Amy said...

You spelled your name wrong! And I haven't updated because I want people to see the wii thing. You haven't even chipped in yet!