Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day!

It was three years ago today that Zhu Jian Xia became Maggie Jian Xia Berridge.

The memories are even more vivid for me because a family from the dance studio just came home with their new daughter, who is about the same age Maggie was. Every time I see her, I think "Wow, did Maggie look that shell shocked?". But to see Maggie now, you'd never guess how difficult those first few months were.

Here's a few reminders of the special day.
This next one's a family favorite...
And to prove she eventually got over it, here's a recent photo...
We love you, Maggie!

3 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

okay...so why didnt you tell me you had a blog???

Amy said...

You silly. You were one of my first posters way back when I started it!

Amy said...

And one of the main sources of inspiration, I might add.

I aspire to blog as well as you!