Monday, November 3, 2008

Intimidation

I was at the mall yesterday and came to a realization. I cannot bring myself to cross the threshold of a Hollister store. Is it because I know none of the clothes will fit me? I don’t think that’s it. Maybe I’m afraid that the skinny little girls that work there will be looking at me and judging me. “She’s not thinking that will fit her, is she?” Not that I’d buy anything there for myself anyway, but I’d shop for Katie. She can wear anything. And it would be obvious that the size 2 I’m looking at is a gift. Right?

But I can’t do it.



Does this look inviting to you?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Just walk in holding a wad of cash. They wil treat you like a queen.

KaiteK said...

I think that you should go in there and find some stuff for me...I think it would really help you get over this fear. I think I am a size 4 there. hahaha

Amy said...

Oh katie, you do make me laugh. :)