Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dead Eye

For a number of reasons, I am currently contemplating the purchase of a firearm.
I went to an indoor shooting range at lunch today with two guys from work to actually see what firing a gun would feel like. And also to try a couple different guns out so I'd be able to make an informed decision. I found out two things:

1. I liked it.

2. I'm a pretty good shot.


There's a cluster of holes in about the "1:30" area of the target in the second black ring that were from the .22.
I shot that one pretty consistantly high.
Then I tried the .357 with .38 shells. That's the cluster of green tinged holes in the middle.
It had a really nice sight on the top, so was a bit easier to aim.



Any suggestions as to a suitable choice for me are welcome. I'm going to exercise my 2nd amendment rights while I still can.

5 comments:

carascreations said...

good grief, girl...I think unless you're thinking about getting an assault rifle, you should be fine.

Stacey said...

Um, I hate to say this but you have a certain amount of crazy going in and out of your house and keeping a gun in it might NOT be the best idea.

Amy said...

Don't worry. It would be on my person or locked up.

Tim said...

You and David with weapons?

I'm working from home more.

Chip Duford said...

I think you won't have to worry about getting rights to bear ANY arms that you can carry on your person. But if you should ever decide to carry an automatic weapon, I will be the first to run for cover!

So rest easy!