Saturday, November 8, 2008

Score!

Our local scrapbook store is relocating. They have to be out of their old place by tomorrow. I was there last week when everything in the back room was 75% off. Let me tell you, that was nothing!

The deal today was anything left in the store that you could fit into a shopping basket (flush with the top) for a set price.
Here's what I got...















The best deals were the Making Memories date stamp I've actually been coveting, the girls each picked out an 8 x 8 album, a couple more mini albums and chip board albums for me, and then tons of embellishments and BLING!
Emily and I figured out the retail value of everything after we got home.
$551.80. Pre-tax.
I spent $40!!
It's going to be a crafty Christmas!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Awesome! Even I'm jealous and I don't craft anymore.