Monday, February 25, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Saturday night I went to a concert with Toni Kay and Sharon, friends from the GRP. I'm not the biggest country music fan in the world (like they are) but I do appreciate most any kind of music, particularly when it is performed by really nice looking men that know how to entertain a crowd.



That's Dierks Bently.
He's one of the 'really nice looking men' I mentioned above.
Really, really nice looking.








And if you look closely on the ticket stub below, you'll see that one of the opening acts was B. Covington. Yes, that's Bucky Covington of American Idol fame. I wasn't too sure about him before the show, but he was actually a very good performer. Very high energy and not a bad singer.


Had to post my ticket stub because the two super-fans I was with kept accusing me of trying to destroy the evidence.

Thanks for a fun night, girls!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

OMG - you are a blogging queen! Though I wouldn't let that country music thing get around, lol.

TK said...

OK, it's official I know have a google account. Just to leave you a message, wow I'm I a true friend or what:)

What a blast we had and wondering where Bucky and Lucky are tonight.

Next time Hilliker and I head to Joe's on Weed St. You are in!

Thanks again,
xo TK