Friday, February 15, 2008

spring break

This winter has been brutal, hasn't it? I mean, I like living in Michigan. I like the different seasons. But if I'm going to be buried in snow up to my armpits I'd at least like the sun to shine a little so I could get out and enjoy it. Enough, already!

So yesterday on my lunch hour I had to stop at a big box home improvement mecca. I walked in and was blasted with the heater. Nice.
It gets better.
I'm wandering around in my quest for the perfect dance competition costume rack. I'm in a well lit, high ceilinged building being hit with a warm breeze and then I stumble across the new display of patio furniture. And there are birds flying around inside.

If there had been a margarita stand close by I don't think I would have made it back to work.

2 comments:

carascreations said...

You're getting better at this blogging bit....cause that was funny. :)

Amy said...

Thank you, thank you very much.

And this from the girl that's been MIA for a week? How was Cali?